Pre NCT Service in Dublin
Pre NCT Car Testing and Service
Daly Auto Solutions provides pre-NCT services and testing for anyone looking to pass their upcoming NCT test.
We look after your car and make sure everything is
You can get in touch with us via our contact form and get a quote for your vehicle.
- Registration Plates – Checked
- Exhaust Smoke (Diesel) – Test & Report
- Exhaust CO/HC/Lambda – Test & Report
- Service Brake Pedal – Check
- Mechanical Brake Hand Actuator – Check
- Seats – Check
- Horn – Check
- Windscreen Wipers & Washers – Test
- Glass – Check
- Rear View Mirror(s) – Check
- Speedometer – Test
- Safety Belts – Test
- Steering Wheel Play – Check
- Doors/Locks/Anti-Theft Devices – Check
- Adaptations for Disabled Drivers – Check
- Towing Bracket/Coupling – Check
- Stop Lamps – Check
- Rear Lamps – Check
- Indicators – Check
- Side Lamps (Front Position Lamps) – Check
- Headlamp Condition – Check
- Headlamp Aim – Check and adjust if required
- Auxiliary Lamp Condition & Position – Check
- Auxiliary Lamp Aim – Check
- Reflectors – Check
- Bodywork – Inspect
- Tyre Condition – Check & Report
- Tyre Specification – Check
- Tyre Tread – Check & Report
- Wheels – Check
- Spare Wheel & Carrier – Check
- Brake Fluid – Test & Check
- Chassis/Underbody – Check
- Steering Linkage – Check
- Wheel Bearings – Check
- Front Springs – Check
- Front Suspension – Check
- Brake Lines/Hoses – Check
- Shock Absorber Condition – Visual Check
- Fuel System – Check for Leaks
- Mechanical Brake Components – Check
- Brake Master Cylinder/Servo/Valves/Connections – Check
- Exhaust System – Check
- Rear Suspension – Check
- Rear Springs – Check
- Transmission & Drive Train – Visual
- Rear Fog Lamp(s) – Check
- Reverse Lamp(s) – Check
- Malfunction Indicators – Check
- Registration Plate Lamps – Check
Are you preparing for your NCT testing?
Here is a checklist you should follow!
- Check your engine oil and water level is adequate.
- Empty the boot and clear all unnecessary belongings out of the vehicle.
- Tyre’s must be in good condition and inflated to the correct pressure. Don’t forget the spare Tyre (which must be left loose in the boot) as this will be inspected too.
- Ensure the engine is in a fit state to be tested.
- Wheel hubcaps must be removed so that the wheel can be fully inspected.
- Ensure your vehicle is clean inside and out, especially the underbody of the car as the mechanic needs to inspect this carefully and they must be able to see clearly.
- All seat belts and clips must be fully visible and in working order.
- It is necessary to remove baby seats before the inspection.